INSTRUCTIONS: MS WINDOWS
- Click on the correct resolution image for your computer screen display.
- To find out what screen resolution your computer uses, simply click your right mouse button anywhere on your desktop, select "Properties" and the resolution will appear in the pop-up window -- and why not take a moment to make sure that your color settings are at least 16 bit and, even better, 32 bit!
- To place your desktop background (also called "Wallpaper"), click your right mouse button on the full-size image; select "Set As Wallpaper" or "Set As Desktop Background" to set the image as your desktop's wallpaper.
INSTRUCTIONS: MAC OS
- Click on the correct resolution image for your computer screen display;
- Click and hold on the image, then save it to your hard drive. In your Desktop Pictures control panel, click "Select Picture" (if you already have a picture, click "Remove Picture" first, then "Select Picture") and choose the image.
- Click "Set Desktop" and close the control panel.